Sean and Kristin's Wedding

Thursday, April 23, 2009









On Saturday, april 18, 2009, my sister became Mrs. Sean Wilson. It was such a pretty wedding! She looked GORGEOUS in her dress, and Sean seemed so happy! Sean's brother and I were the attendants, and their children, as well as Channing, were the flower girls and ring bearer. Caden made the cutest ring bearer! He is just all boy!


One funny thing was that I put on the invitations that the ceremony would take place at "Brother Ben First Baptist Church". I kept wondering where Brother Ben Church was, as I am from Vernon and had never been there. I knew she had joined a church, but assumed it was some new church I had never heard of! I finally realized that she had just written the Pastor's name, Brother Ben, next to "First Baptist Church" when she had given me all the info. for the invitiaitons. I put this all together the day of the wedding. I felt like such a goofball!


Sean has 2 little girls, and Kristin has 2 (Chloe and Caden), and they all get along and entertain one another. It's kind of like the Brady Bunch :)! Anyway- it was great celebration!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey lady! Could you let me know how to get a hold of Kristin? I didn't even know she was getting married, and haven't heard from her in such a long time! We used to send each other letters all the time but it's been a couple of years now, do you have an address for her? For that matter, I need yours too. House looks like it's coming along beautifully and your family looks gorgeous as usual!

Post a Comment