Valentines Day

Sunday, March 4, 2012
Every year I do a full blown photo shoot of my kids for valentines day, but these days, with 3 youngsters it's about survival, and valentine pictures are not a priority when it comes to survival!  In fact, other than this cute pic of Channing, all I have to show for valentines day are these blurry pictures taken on my iPhone.... but we DID have a good time!  It was my week to take snacks to Chann's school, so I made cute little valentine cupcakes for that day, and they had a very small class party.  We also went to Merritt's house to decorate their valentine boxes for school.  They were very cute!  As for Jaxson and Maddox, we were invited to a little party for our playgroup, and those ladies went all out to make this a cute party!  The boys loved it!









0 comments:

Post a Comment