Daddy-Daughter Dance and Mother's Day Weekend...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012
I can't really explain what being a mother means to me, or how much I love my children.  Yes, it's hard some days.  Some days I can't imagine washing one more load of laundry or picking up one more toy.  But ALL of the time I LOVE my 3 beautiful babies!  Channing has just turned into such an outgoing, funny, smart, beautiful, little person.  Jaxson is stubborn, funny, shy at times, has the cutest little grin, and just melts my heart.  Maddox....what can I say about a 1 year old with a face like his, a head of hair like his, and a personality like his.  He is just the icing on our family's cake, and we feel so complete.

The funny thing about Mother's Day weekend is that it started with a Daddy/ Daughter dance on Saturday night.  Paxton and Channing were so cute and had such a good time.  We all went to a friend's before the dance to snap some pictures, and Jaxson and Maddox had fun with the other little siblings.  Sunday, the kids and Paxton surprised me with a yummy, healthy breakfast in bed.  Wow, was that nice!  In 6 years I can count on one hand the number of times I was the last one out of bed, so it was such a treat!   Then the kids and I cooked together, and we headed to Payton and Laura's for a fun family dinner.  It was a perfect weekend!



































0 comments:

Post a Comment