Christmas... more pictures!

Saturday, January 30, 2010
Me and Stac at the Cowboys party
Michael, Brook, and sweet baby Karlie
Channing loves baby girls!

My sweet Pappy
Christmas at Farmersville
My babies with all of Mimi's wrapped presents!


Cousin Meg
Cousin Gracie

Jaxson sleeping after a day of swimming at the hotel and ice skating
My sister and Sean

My young dad ice skating!
Chloe, Molly, Caden, and Channing
Jaxson on his new "4-wheeler" (channing likes it more than him)
With Cooper and Jade and the ice sculptures


It keeps hanging over my head that I haven't really published a real post about Christmas, especially given that it was the first where Jaxson kind of knew what was going on. We had a blast all season long! Channing helped decorate the house, we listened to Christmas music non-stop, and used the fireplace almost everyday. Jaxson was excited for Santa, and they were so cute getting their gifts together. I loved it! We were on the go, traveling to Frisco and Abilene for Christmas with my family (had fun ice-skating in Frisco with Dad, sis, etc...), and then to Farmersville for all of Paxton's family. Payton and Laura are expecting in March, so it was fun to think about another little one being here next year! Also- we saw the "Grinch" ice sculptures at the Gaylord and they were amazing. Don't know how much the kids appreciated that, but it was something to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment