Happy New Year!

Sunday, January 3, 2010















Can't believe the new year is here. Caught me pretty off guard actually.... I had this fairytale in my mind of waking up on the 1st, giving my little family a kiss, and heading out the door for a jog wearing tights and cute little fitted top (oh, in my dream I had a bowl of fruit with a big glass of water, instead of a frosted pop tart and cup of coffee which is what I actually had). But, instead, after only four hours of sleep, I woke to the sound of jaxson's screaming, dragged myself out of bed to his room, and spent the rest of the day depressed. So today- I woke up determinded to turn it all around. Afterall, I told myself, I am so blessed and lucky to have a beautiful, healthy family, and the opportunity to start all over and really continue becoming a better wife, mom, and person this year. And my kids give me a lot to laught about by the way! I mentioned something about a fire, and Channing immediately broke into "somebody call 911, shorty's fire's buring on the dance floor". No matter what word I use, she can find some inappropriate song to tie it to. And Jaxson decided to pour cheese on the floor this morning. I told him if he did it again he was going to his room (at 18 months, I didn't really think he would get it). However, he looked at me, grinned, threw a handful of cheese on the floor, and starting jogging to his bedroom and shut the door. I guess he did get it afterall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment