Jaxy Used the Potty!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
This is too funny. Boys..... wow.... they are just silly little fellows. I really haven't even attempted to potty train Jaxson. He showed some interest very early, like right after he started walking, and I guess I should have done it then, because now, not so interested. But, Channing has been trying to work with him (she's 4!), and he has decided she can come in with him, but not me (you know, because I am just the dorky mom who is not nearly as cool as big sister!). Anyway, this actually happened when she was gone, and he told me, "You get out, momma!". So I did, and of course he squatted, but on the floor. So I snuck back in and quickly put him on the potty, and he did it! I was so excited, I was clapping and cheering. He looked in the toilet and started yelling "ewww! ewww! ewww!". That night, he pooped in the tub when Paxton and I weren't paying attention and started swatting it with his rag yelling "BAD POOP! DIRTY POOP"! Hasn't gone on the potty since, but has done some dramatic grunting and pushing. This could take a while!

0 comments:

Post a Comment