Maddox at 5 Months

Sunday, July 31, 2011
Our little buddy is now 5 months (actually almost 6 months as this entry is overdue!).  He is the sweetest thing..... trying to pull himself into a sitting position when I have him propped on pillows, then falling over sideways and laughing.  Cracks me up.  He really doesn't show much interest in rolling from back to belly, and we actually swaddled him up until the 5 month mark, which I think may have delayed his rolling.  But he is a cuddle bug and loved to be swaddled.  he sleeps all night just about every night.... from about 9pm- 7:30am.  He "talks" to us, laughs at us, and loves to watch every move that Channing and Jaxson make.  He loves his cereal and banana in the morning, and still loves to nurse, and does fine with formula, too.  I have, however, had mastitis 3 times with him now, so his nursing days may be coming to an end.  I can't afford to keep getting sick with 3 kids to take care of, but I do hate to give it up.  He rarely fusses, and if he does, you can almost count on either feeding him or putting him in his bed and he will be fine.  He hasn't been sick yet, knock on wood!  He does have to go in for his "helmet" consultation on August 8, and I am not as distraught about it as I was at first.  Maddox, we love you, and can't get enough of your easygoing, sweet spirit.  You light up everyday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment