Channing is Turning 6!

Sunday, July 31, 2011
I am sorry Jaxson!  you turned 3 last month, and you are still waiting for me to do your pics!  But let's get real.....  you will fight it more than anyone, and I know you are not sad!  Anyway, I had to get Chann's invite done, and so we had a little tea party to get some quick pics one evening just before sunset.  This is when I find her the most adorable.  And it is really her.  After 6 years, she still LOVES every one of her dolls and stuffed animals.  She can pretend with those dolls for hours at a time.  She drags Jaxson along with her, and it is just a matter of time till Maddox is in the mix!  She is about to start kindergarten, and although I am really not ready to let her go, I know it is time.  I have held off as long as possible!  She is a sweet, sweet little girl.... always ready to help with any baby or toddler that is around.  She has her own sense of style, and I can count on one hand the number of times I have gotten to choose her clothes in the past year.  But I am proud of her independence and strong will.  We love you Miss Channing!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment