Maddox and His Hospital Stay!

Saturday, September 3, 2011
The past few weeks have been a little rough.  First came Channing, with a terrible case of croup for the first time EVER, then poor little Jaxson, who I said looked like a grouchy old man in a nursing home in his pj's, stumbling around the house, demanding to be held and screaming "Give me some water!  Hold me!  I need medicine!", and then helpless little Maddox, who actually rolled with it better than anyone, but unfortunately affected his breathing so much worse than anyone else's, and after 2 trips to the Dr. office and 1 trip to the ER we ended up in the hospital overnight.  He was almost good as new after 23 hours, so we got to go home.  We are almost completely well now, except the occasional barking cough.

1 comments:

The Whitt Family said...

Makes me sad to see the little hospital bracelet on his leg! But, he sure is a cutie!

Post a Comment