The Morning Before Jaxy Got Sick....

Monday, September 12, 2011
The croup was a 2 week long disaster in our house.  One right after the other, and all right around the first week of school!  This particular morning Jax and I were playing my favorite game.  We go through all the magazines so I can get rid of them.  I tell him to find a dog for example.... the first one of us to rip a picture of a dog out wins.  Meanwhile, I am looking for recipes and house ideas to make sure I don't throw anything valuable away :) .  Then we went to Luci's b-day party.  I could tell he wasn't feeling 100%.  About 30 minutes after we got home his fever shot up to 103, and it was just downhill from there.  Poor little guy... 4 days of fever and sore throat.  Couldn't talk.  Just miserable.  Felt so sorry for my little man!








 

0 comments:

Post a Comment