Maddox at 9 months

Sunday, December 18, 2011
He just keeps getting better!  He loves bath time so much!  He wasn't particularly happy when I was taking these because getting out of the bath is not his favorite thing.  I love to do crazy things with all of his hair when it is wet.  On an off he is still waking up some at night, but generally sleeps from about 8:00pm-6:30am.  He is starting to nibble on table food here and there, but still loves all of his baby food.  He crawls FAST now and put everything into his mouth constantly.  The kids will leave pennies here and there, tiny little "squinkies" (rubber toys that Jaxson calls squishy squashies), and I have had to dig so many things out of his mouth that I am like a nervous wreck all day.  But he is a blast to play with, and he loves Channing and Jaxson so much, lighting up when they walk in the room!    








1 comments:

The Whitt Family said...

He's precious! I'm loving seeing all these post and seeing him in Tripp's hand me downs. Makes me teary eyed! Sadie calls them "squishy squashies" too!

Post a Comment