Happy Valentines Day!

Friday, February 13, 2009









While all my creative friends are cutting and pasting to make the most adorable valentines cards for their kids, I am snapping pictures, sending them to Walgreens, and having the most generic cards ever made! I'm sure all the kids in Channing's class will love getting the cards with pictures of Channing and Jaxson on them- but it's cheaper to buy in bulk :)! Paxton and I will spend Valentines day in the "Country Inn" in Austin with both kids in one room- VERY ROMANTIC. I am going to watch my friend run our race, and am thinking I may go ahead and run as well. I feel pretty good- foot doesn't hurt at all. May be the dumbest thing I have ever done. I promised Paxton not to complain if I can't walk for a month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment