How it feels to sleep/ Update on marathon/ Update on House

Tuesday, February 10, 2009









Well, I have basically been on a newborn schedule for the past 7 months. Jaxson has only taken VERY short naps, and has been up 2 and 3 times a night. The whites of my eyes are yellow, my skin looks terrible- basically I look about 60. And I feel about 80. But we are finally making progress! He is still sometimes waking up once during the night- but for the most part is sleeping from 8 or 8:30pm- 4 or 5am. I know- that doesn't sound great. But believe me.... it is better than waking up 11, 2, 4, 6!!! With still only 6 hours of sleep, I feel like a new person!

For the bad news, I have been training for 4 months for a 1/2 marathon, and have injured my foot. I am now wearing a BIG UGLY BOOT and will not be running my race this Sunday. My friend Juli will be running alone, so I will at least go cheer her on. Channing DOES NOT LIKE THE BOOT! She is very fashion conscious and has cried for me to take it off since I got home from the dr.

We met with the builder today and foundation should be poured within the next week. We finalized door and window selections today. Very excited!

1 comments:

The Whitt Family said...

I can't believe you hurt your foot! But...Channing cracks me up! Oh, by the way... I'm SO jealous that you are building a new house! I would love to pick all my stuff out! That has to be so fun!

Post a Comment