Visits from my Dad and Deb!

Sunday, June 6, 2010



So great to see my Dad and step-mom Memorial Day weekend.  I didn't think after their 11 hour drive they would want to drive to Corpus, but Deb's dad served on the Lexington, so she wanted to tour.  We had SO much fun.  The last time I took Jaxy to the beach by myself, he was eating sand.... this time was a little easier, plus Paxton was there and that always makes things better.  And luckily neither of them are too brave yet, so they don't wander too far from us.  Channing held onto Dad the entire day and gave him lots of good lovin', and he was on cloud nine.  She doesn't always take up with him so quickly... takes her a little time.  But this time around, there was no waiting for warm up.  Jaxson loves both of them, and calls them both "pappy".... doesn't understand that there is a difference.  He would chase Nanny Deb around and yell "PAPPPPPPPYYYYYY!".  So funny.  Sunday we all went to a movie... Deb and I to see "SITCity", and Dad, Pax and the kids to see Shrek.  They said Jaxson asked for me the whole way to the theatre, and Channing told him, "JAxson, deal with it.  Mom will be at the movies, but you're not going to see her!".  Really helpful, Chann!  
Getting ready for Jax's 2nd b-day party.  So excited, and having so much fun with them both.  Although the terrible twos are here full force.  Having trouble with hitting and pinching... pretty embarrassing.  I really hate that part of it!  But he is so funny, too.  Such a dare devil, he puts on my flip flops and finds the highest place in the house he can jump from, just to see if he can land on his feet!







0 comments:

Post a Comment