Fun At the Zoo!

Friday, May 28, 2010
In case you can't tell, I am updating my blog almost everyday..... I am completely obsessed now that I got my first hardcover copy in the mail, and I know how great it is to look back at all of this!
Yesterday we went to the SA zoo with DJ, Jadyn, and Patyn.  Jaxson is finally at an age where he seems to enjoy it, although we go all the way to the zoo and all they really care about are ducks and fish.  Maybe we should just head to a pond or a lake!  Poor DJ is still nursing all the time, so I would wander off with the kids to sneak peeks at the nearby animals.  The hippos have to be the best!  But on one of our little ventures I heard an elderly woman say... "look at the that girl with those twins and that little boy... she is brave!" Whew.... that would be brave of me... which got me to thinking.... please don't let me have twins if I ever get pregnant again.  Taking 2 kids to the zoo is hard enough... 3 adds little stress.... 4.... well just check me in at the nearest insane asylum!   But really, we were lucky, considering it was 95 degrees out, they were great sports, and Jaxson still calls all of the animals that are unknown to him "horsies".  The sweetest thing was last night when I was putting them to bed (yes my husband is STILL gone), I was asking them to remember everything we saw.  Channing was getting so excited just thinking about it.... and she would raise her hand and say "OOOHHH! I KNOW, I KNOW, WE SAW A KANGAROO", and Jaxson would say "YEAH.... A KANGAWOO!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment