Chann and Jax at the Bowling Alley!

Saturday, May 1, 2010
We went to Tate Yow's birthday party Friday after school, and it was at the Pleasanton bowling alley. The bowling alley has been one of those places I drive by everyday and kind of wonder.... "should we go there???". We've been here almost 2 years, but I still feel pretty new! Anyway, it was really fun and Channing loved it!!! Couldn't wait for it to be her turn. I just had a blast getting a chance to talk with all the moms without Jaxson hanging on my leg and being bashful. He was flirting with every blonde he could find in the place, trying on everyone's shoes that were laying around (gross, I know!) I am hoping Kim will send me some pics because I forgot my camera (And I call myself a photographer!). For the most part, this week was a good one. I always have a hard time trying to get back into the swing of things, and getting used to being the "primary caregiver" of the kids. I love them, and always miss them so much, but sometimes getting back into the flow can be hard. I told Paxton that as much as I love vacations alone, it is almost easier when I am just here with them by myself for months on end, because then I don't expect a break and I get into a rhythm. You get spoiled on vacation. But, when we were here alone, without Chann and Jax, we looked around the house, looked at each other, and by 9:30 pm, we were both like... "I'm going to bed". Don't know what we ever did without those little monsters.


0 comments:

Post a Comment