Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sunday, May 9, 2010
I'm not sure exactly what the day has in store, but it started off nicely yesterday.  Paxton, the kids and I went for a run in the am, went to the groc. store, and I begged him to help me get a couple pics of the kids. Channing got a cute dress in the mail from Mimi that I LOVED on her, and it inspired me to find a red wall!  Oh, and funny, she also got a little bottle cap necklace in the mail that kept breaking, and I just realized we put the "C" back on upside down.... very obvious now!  Jaxson, well, he didn't exactly coordinate, but heck, they're so cute, doesn't really matter!  He went straight down for a nap when we got home, and Channing, well, I attempted to get her to take a nap, but she stayed WIDE awake watching Strawberry Shortcake while I snoozed beside her for a few!  Paxton was having a BLAST with defensive driving all the while!  But, we got to all have fun at Christel and Ross's for a little Mother's Day celebration and AWESOME supper!  Christel and Ross's parents were there, who are so fun, and so welcoming and friendly, and they kind of took us in, I guess since we are "family-less" out here.  So sad!  But the food was so good, the kids had a blast, and we just had fun hanging out.  Thanks for all of your hard work as usual, Christel!  Jaxson will finally run off with all the kids, which = peace for me!!!!  Channing played well with the girls... and the best part was when they were out trying to sell dirty tap water out of a cup for a dollar by the road.  They actually got a customer (a neighbor driving by I think)!  I walked down there just in time to see it, and was CRACKING UP when Caitlyn took the cup to the paying customer with her fingers dipping into the water.  Then after the sale, she turned around to Channing and yelled "Wasn't that COOL???!!!!!".  Kids are funny!




0 comments:

Post a Comment