Channing is graduating from pre-k!

Saturday, May 15, 2010



I got the fun task of taking the pre-k pics at F. Baptist and at T.Care learning center this year, and didn't really think much of it because I know Channing is not going to kinder next year (I'm going to keep her one more year since she has such a late birthday)....  but it got me thinking about her little life, and how fast it is going by.  We're sending in baby pics for the end of the year ceremony, and it just all hits home.  Tonight she told us we are going to have a "fantastic" day tomorrow.  She is so excited about going to Sunday school, and it's just so different from where she was a year ago when she wouldn't even let us drop her off without a huge fight!  She's so independent and aware of everything that goes on around her... she challenges me everyday, but I am so lucky she is mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment