Jax updates

Thursday, September 9, 2010
For anyone who follows both of my blogs, this one is a little redundant, but I loved these pics of Jaxson so much, I had to put them both places.  We went out on a cloudy day after a big rain, and he loves wearing his rain boots.  Very hard for me to get him not putting on his big "SAY CHEESE' smile.  But he leaned against that tree just like a little pro.  Lately it has really been all about Channing, with her new school, starting soccer, birthday, etc.... and sometimes he just needs a little extra attention.  We have so much fun during the day... his new sentence when I scold him is "What?  I not doin' anything!".  Wonder where he heard that!  Also- last night he was trying to close the door and something was in his way, so he yelled out "YOU KNOW WHAT!!!????"  Paxton says he got that from me.... I don't think so!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment