10 Day Challenge starting Saturday, Sept. 4

Saturday, September 4, 2010
I got this idea from my good friend, Allyson, but didn't have enough energy to even think about completing one task when she first told me.  Now I am having a burst of energy and looking around my house thinking.... where on earth am I going to put a high chair, much less a baby!  So-- time to get some much needed housework/ organization done!  10 days to complete 10 tasks, with a status update half way through.
1.) Clean out pantry- complete (9/04)
2.) Clean out entry closet- complete (9/06)
3.) Clean out guest/ gift closet- complete (9/12)
4.) Buy bins and organize all photog. stuff in top of closet
5.) Clean out Jax Closet
6.) Update blog with Channing's first week of school- complete (9/06)
7.) Get thank you notes out from Chann's party- complete (9/06)
8.) Finish Workshop.
9.) Start picking out fabric for drapes- not going to get this done.... decided to hold off
10.) clean out glass/ cup cabinet- complete (9/06)
I can do it, I can do it, I can do it!  Channing is starting on the pantry now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment