Little Maddox is 1 Month Old!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Time flies... even when you are exhausted!  Our precious little angel man is already over a month old, and of course we all adore him more everyday!  I am including some "official" pictures I took of him on his "b-day", and also just some snapshots that I love.  I like his inquisitive, confused little looks, especially when he's confused as to why we are plopping him in water, taking him out and rubbing him down with lotion, and he is just looking at us like "why???"  (when he's not screaming).  And I love his perfect little sleeping face.  Overall, he is pleasant all day, although lately he is becoming a little grumpy in the PM and not wanting to go to sleep until 11 or later.  We try to wrap him up and put him to bed and he grows VERY ANGRY and yells at us VERY loudly!  Then he yells, grunts, kicks, pulls, pushes, and nurses for about the next 30 minutes until he has finally worn himself, and us, out.  then he will sleep for about 4 hours, and believe me, that is not feeling like a very long time.  But I wake up and see his little face and it is all good.  Channing and Jaxson have been at M&M's for the past few days, and I am so ready to see them both tonight!
got a grin!  

love the way it looks like he is crying



LOVED his feel in this pic!  
bath time

"what are you going to do to me next??"

"now you're taking pictures??"

"okay.... now I am clean and warm!"

sleeping in the early morning

1 comments:

Melissa Boland said...

He looks so much like Jaxson in that last picture. I'm glad you are doing well, he is such a handsome baby! I can't wait to see him this summer. Hopefully I will be making a trip in. Love you and I'm so happy for you!!

Post a Comment