My Sister's Visit

Monday, March 28, 2011
I can't say how happy I am that we are within a short drive of almost every family member now.  I feel myself getting so much closer with my sister already, and that is something we have both needed.  She came to visit about a week ago and the kids all had so much fun.  Chloe, Caden, and Molly hadn't seen Maddox, so they were pretty smitten with him.  Channing and Jaxson both LOVE my sister, and really, she is a little more laid back and playful than I am.  I could take a lesson, as I am up trying to squeeze housework into every spare second.  Anyway, it was a great day and I am looking forward to getting together again soon.
caden was so excited.  LOVE this picture! 

poor jax.... always hanging with all the girls!  

they loved holding Maddox



he's got the old man hairstyle going on now

0 comments:

Post a Comment