Maddox at 2 and 3 weeks

Wednesday, March 2, 2011
As I look through my blog, I am realizing that my thoughts and emotions change so much from one day to the next.  Well, these days, one hour to the next.  I am giddy in love with everyone one minute, and the next I sort of wonder if I can make it through 3 more hours until bedtime.  The one thing that is constant, even through the frustration, is my love for my family and kids, and the realization that each day with them is a gift.  Maddox doesn't sleep quite as well as he did the first week, and getting up is harder every time.  But he is so easy going and adorable... I just stare at him in awe.  Channing and Jaxson are either playing amazingly well together, or fighting like crazy, driving me crazy in the process.  But they make laugh everyday.  Jaxson is in the habit of constantly saying "WELL.... my mom said I could" if Paxton tells him no, and vice versa.  He is sneaking out of bed in the wee hours of the morning, rummaging through the house, climbing on countertops, waking up Channing.... then they are both in our room by 6:30am.... have to say, not loving that!  Channing has made lots of friends at pre-k, and her teacher brags about how good she is doing every time I see her.  I love to hang out with her alone if I ever get the chance.... she's easy and fun, and although we bump heads now and then, she's such an awesome daughter and big sister.  Here are some pics of Maddox at 2 weeks and 3 weeks.  I decided to spare him and myself of full blown photo shoots, but have a feeling another one is coming soon :)
2 Weeks





3 Weeks


0 comments:

Post a Comment