Maddox's 2nd Week

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
What a blessing this little guy is!  And Channing and Jaxson are so good with him- never jealous, constantly checking on him, kissing him, talking to him.  At around 1 week he slept 7 hours straight, and also had a night where he slept 5 hours.  But now we're pretty consistently waking up at 1:30am and 5am.... which is still pretty good.  I am feeling a little sleep deprived, but overall everything is really great.  He is growing everyday, and I fall more in love with him everyday.  I am finally remembering to call him "Maddox" instead of "Jaxson"... poor guy!

Channing and Jaxson are loving their little school at the Methodist Church, and the staff and teachers could not be nicer.  I LOVE them.  It is so good for them to get out of the house, they are learning so much, and it is good for me to have the little bit of time with the baby.  Jaxson goes Monday and Wed. from 9-2, and Channing goes Monday- Thursday.

I am pretty much over my c-section.  Feeling great and recovering so quickly.  I was worried this time because I really didn't exercise at all during my pregnancy, but I actually feel better than I did after Jaxson's delivery.  I did have some VERY painful moments in the hospital, and getting up the first few times was excruciating, but it's funny how quickly you forget those times.  Anyway, there is very little time for dwelling on anything in the past with 3 little ones at home.... it is full steam ahead at all times.  It starts early every morning with Channing and Jaxson coming to our room between 6:30am and 7am, and then it goes all day long (especially on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday when my energetic little 2 year old is home!)

My Mom, Sean, and Kristin came up last weekend to see the baby, and it was so nice to spend some time with them.  We also went to Grayson's 1st b-day party on Saturday, but I don't have any pics... I was holding Maddox the whole time.

First Family Picture.... Maddox is 10 days old
8 days old


Aunt Kristin and Uncle Sean (she is pregnant with #3)

Mim

Time for exercise.... he loves his pilates :)

stretch those arms!

resting with brother and sissy after a grueling workout!  

1 comments:

Lauren & Daniel said...

I still can't believe you are a mother to 3 now! I hope everything is working out for you guys in the new place.....you look beautiful!

Post a Comment