My Maddox is 1 Week Old!

Thursday, February 17, 2011
First of all, I can see why people say you enjoy the 3rd so much.  I am a newborn kind of mom anyway.... have been madly in love with Channing, Jaxson, and Maddox from the moment I heard them cry.  But with the first, you are paranoid about everything, with the 2nd you are guilty about the 1st feeling left out, but with Maddox, I feel so much more relaxed, and I just enjoy his every move, every facial expression, every noice.  It is pure bliss to me.  It helps that he is so good so far.... and I keep holding my breath waiting for the angry, screaming, colic crying.  So far, so good.  At one week he has already slept 4-5 hours at night more than once.  I feel great.... today anyway.  Some days I can cry and cry for no reason at all.  Channing says a sweet prayer at supper- I cry.  Jaxson cries for me when Paxton tries to help him- I cry.  I look at these pics of Maddox knowing that in a few months he will not look like this- I cry.  So much crying!  But this is my littlest man at 1 week.  So happy and blessed to have you Maddox Gray!












0 comments:

Post a Comment