Halloween 2011

Thursday, November 3, 2011
This year Halloween was so EASY and so fun!  I actually just had surgery the Thursday before for my umbilical hernia (the only not so great gift my 3 beautiful babies gave me), and by Saturday I was worried that I wasn't going to hold up for the festivities.  The pain set in and thankfully MA and Paxton were here to take the reins.  But by Sunday I was bouncing back, and we had the most fun staying home, grilling and baking, watching football, carving pumpkins, and doing all that awesome "fall" stuff (have I mentioned that I LOVE the fall?)!  Monday Laura and Grayson came for pizza, and then we headed to Lantana for trick or treating.  Maddox stayed at the house with MA.  We parked at Laura's friend Kathy's house, who is in the cave woman costume with the giant cat kind dressed as a pumpkin.  Channing and Jaxson loved it, and thank goodness after only about 6 or 7 houses they were satisfied and didn't put up a fight about leaving.  They had a couple pieces of candy and hit the sack by 8:15.  Whew!  Mission accomplished!   Channing was definitely "clowning around" in her costume.... and Jaxson was a little on the timid side and kept making all of these funny expressions which were cracking me up.   Grayson really went the flow, and although I never got to hear it, Laura said every time she asked him what a dragon says he said, "beep beep beep".  

The family picture was taken at Presley's birthday party at a huge pumpkin patch in Flower Mound.  We made a stop there on our way to Abilene a couple of weeks ago for a Hardin Simmons banquet.  More on that trip later.
























0 comments:

Post a Comment