Egg Hunt at Abby's

Tuesday, March 30, 2010
This morning was fun, and convenient I might add, as all I had to do was walk through my backyard to get to Abby's! Gotta love that with 2 kids! Anyway, they had great snacks for the kids, lots and lots of riding toys, and a fun little hunt. Channing was a little aggressive with the hunting this year, and quickly surpassed the limit, so she had to give some up! She was a good sport! Well, Jaxson, he didn't understand why he couldn't open every egg the minute he found it and scarf down the jelly bean as fast as he could. We had to make a getaway a little early because my little monster obviously needed a nap! Nice relaxing day afterwards! Trying to get all caught up on my blog because the next few weeks should be busy with Easter, scheduled sessions, and then getting ready for the big trip!









0 comments:

Post a Comment