You're going to think I am NUTS, but......

Sunday, March 28, 2010
I am TOTALLY addicted to meditating. Okay, no, I am not all "new agey" and all of that, but I have serious sleep issues, and listening to these calm people on my ipod tell me to relax, well, I love it and look forward to any chance I get to hop into bed and stick in my ear phones. Paxton wishes that I was just excited to get into bed, but really, guided meditation is AWESOME for the high strung! And then there are all these different types.... "evening inventory", you walk through your day, examine what you need to do better, and then let it all go... I really like that. There is one for energy in the morning... tons of these things. I love it! Maybe I'll be vegan next time I blog.... just kidding.... that's NOT happening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment