Baby Grayson, Girls' night out, Awards Banquet, Jaxon's First Haircut

Friday, March 5, 2010












So much to tell...... It's been a very strange, very fun, very not fun, few weeks. I guess it all started with my very FUN girls' weekend in Dallas. Stacie hooked us all up with discounts at the Gaylord all weekend.... discounted rooms, spa treatments, dinner, free cover at the Glass Cactus. And it was just great to get way. But, alas, it was time to come home on Sunday morning and mommy was not feeling too perky after getting very little rest. But I was happy to see the kids, and they were happy to see me. I was happy to see Paxton, too by the way, and he held the fort down while I was gone. Anyway, Monday I felt AWFUL!!! Paxton kept telling me it was because my massage was too deep, I didn't get enough rest, and I had allergies. I agreed. But when the fever came, and I was aching from head to toe, I decided I was sick. Channing had been coughing for a over a week, but no other symptoms. Anyway, Payton and Laura had baby Grayson the week before, and we were planning to drive up on Wed. and stay with some some before our Awards banquet in Rockwall over the weekend. We drove up, but couldn't go see them because by this point we were all sick. Woke up on friday to get ready to leave my inlaws and head to the Hilton in Rockwall (m and m were going to keep the kids) and Channing is running 104.2 fever. YUCK!!!!! I still felt bad as well, Paxton sounded like someone off of a nyquil commercial- Jaxson was the only one okay. So- off we went to the dr. Channing and I got antibiotics... she had a bad ear infection and the dr. couldn't believe she hadn't complained. Anyway- Paxton and I went to the banquet -which turned out to be a blast! (Channing started her antibiotics and seemed to feel pretty good). Paxton earned the Master Agency Award, and a Multi Line Agency award. I was so proud of him, especially since we haven't even been here 2 years. And it's fun, you get to dress up, walk down a red carpet and have your picture made... they don't leave the spouses out at all. I really enjoyed the whole weekend. The kids seemed fine on Sunday when we got home... but then Channing's fever jumped back up to 101, and Paxton seemed worse than before, so we knew we couldn't all go see the baby. I decided we should all stay until Monday, get a good night's rest, and since I was better, I went to Grayson. AWWWWW- he's so sweet and cute. Really doesn't cry much- at least for now. Just grunts a lot. I did his pictures while we were there, too. I loved it, and love the way they turned out. Well, it's still been weird being home because we got back on a tuesday, none of us still feel very perky, and I really just need to get my head together and get back into some kind of routine. One fun thing.... Jaxson and Channing went for haircuts yesterday. Jaxson's first, and Channing's 2nd. Channing loved it- almost fell asleep in the chair. Jaxson HATED it! Paxton came to watch, and we took lots of pictures. We tried to distract him with "horsey" stories, since he LOVES horses, and a sucker, but nothing seemed to work!! You can barely tell either of them had anything done, but his big frizzy poof was starting to get to me, and her tangles where out of control! I guess that's about it... except I panicked because I thought I had CASA training today, freaked out trying to find someone to keep Jaxson, finally did, opened up my notebook and realized that, OMGoodness, my traning is not until NEXT FRIDAY!!!! I swear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment