Baby Hurst Update- Almost 23 Weeks!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Went to the dr. for my 22 week check- up.  His heartbeat is 155, and sounds beautiful everytime I hear it!  I felt his hiccups for the first time last night.... the more I feel him, the more I fall in love with him, and my worries that I am already too consumed by love for Channing and Jaxson to love another as much fade away.  I am trying to stay healthy throughout this pregnancy, although that has been a challenge for me.  Seems that every step I take forward with exercise and healthy eating, I take 2 steps backward with another day too busy for exercise and a candy jar raid!  I decorated some pretty fall jars and filled them with candy- big mistake!  I just dumped it all out into plastic bags, which I will be sending to work with Paxton, and I am going to instead fill them with acorns, twigs, and whatever else seems "fall-ish" that the kids and I can find outside.  The kids are both doing awesome- Channing LOVES LOVES LOVES pre-k, and Ms. Robin is working wonders with her, and Jaxson is very clingy right now, but I kind of love it.  He hugs me and wants me all the time.  I know it will pass, so I am trying to enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment