My Tea Party With Ms. Channing

Sunday, October 3, 2010
Sunday was a good day.  Channing had an 8:00am soccer game on Saturday (and she scored 4 GOALS!!!!), then I had sessions back to back on Saturday, so I was ready for a break.  Aside from the fact that we missed church for no good reason at all, it was a beautiful, perfect day.  We played outside in the cool air in the morning....  Paxton and I sipped on coffee while the kids played, we tossed the football, and felt the sun on our faces.  It has been so hot and sticky that going outside is not such a treat, but this morning was nice.  We ate lunch out there, then all went to the grocery store together, and we were in and out so much fast than I can ever do alone.  Then, while Jaxy slept, Channing and I dressed up and set the table for a tea party.  We invited 4 of her dolls to come along, and we had cookies, fruit, and berry tea.  She told me all about her husband, and how he just got fired from his job.  I swear, where does she hear these things!!???



0 comments:

Post a Comment