Baby Hurst Update

Friday, October 1, 2010
We found out on Sept. 21, 2010 that we are having...... another boy!  Can't believe it, and I don't know why I can't believe it, but just thought he was going to be a girl.  We are so excited.... Paxton and I made a bet before we went in, he was boy, I was girl.  I was actually going to get Paxton to go to the grocery store AND make me breakfast in bed, but, well, another dream on hold :).  He gets to go hunting twice with no questions asked!  The kids are excited, too.  We took them for ice cream at the DQ to share the news.  Channing said "that's okay.  I will love him even if I don't get to paint his nails".  That girl!  Anyway, all measurements look good, and of course he is SO CUTE already.  Even though it wasn't 3-D, he kind of looked like the other 2 already!  Can't wait to meet him!  I am now 20 weeks and feeling him move a lot.  I was worried that I was going to get HUGE this time around because that first trimester got me so down- I ate terribly and didn't exercise at all.  Now, I am feeling great and wanting to be at least a little more healthy for my baby boy.  I feel like I am gaining weight and showing at a "normal" rate, and feel like the next 4 months are going to fly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment