I love being a pregnant soccer mom!

Monday, October 25, 2010
I REALLY love soccer!  Will be sad when it ends!  Yes, it gets us up and at 'em a little too early on Saturday mornings, but watching Channing get out there, get competitive, and just use her body makes me so happy and proud.  I wasn't sure if she would like it, and the first game was rough with her crying 5 minutes into it, but since then, watch out!  She has gotten to be a little soccer champ!  One game she scored 4 goals, and yesterday she scored 2 (I only saw 1 for sure- but she is adamant there were 2!).    But regardless, it teaches them so much to do these things, and it's fun to watch.  On a selfish note, I love all the moms on the team, and look forward to every Thursday practice and every Saturday game so we can chat!  Sometimes, being pregnant and tired, I look for reasons not to get out, and this keeps me going a little bit more!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new look on the blog!

Post a Comment