Getting Ready for Maddox... Thank you to my Sweet Pleasanton Friends!

Friday, January 14, 2011
It seems as though Maddox may never see this room (no.... I am not being sarcastic and saying it feels like he is NEVER going to get here...).  There is a really good possibility we won't be here when he is born, and if all works out, we will be in DFW, and Dr. Garner will deliver my precious boy!  But, we did pretty much have the nursery finished... I planned to hang 2 big pics of him above his crib.  We are using lots of the same giraffe stuff we used in Jaxson's nursery because we recently updated his room, but I liked the brighter paint and bedding this time.  Also, playgroup met today to celebrate mine and Cassie's b-days, and they were thoughtful enough to offer to make it a little mini-shower as well.  It is very appreciated, as I have rejected all shower offers because we have so much already, and our schedule is so cramped.  We got lots of wipes and diapers today, some cute little jumpers, a homemade blanket and burp cloths (thanks Amy), and some other cute things.  Many of the gifts are pictured.  This is one reason I will miss the people here so much!




0 comments:

Post a Comment