"Sissy, you wook wike Tinker Bell"... My favorite story EVERY!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011
I was just telling a friend about this today, and thought, I better post it before I forget.  Chann and Jax were in the bath one night, and she was lying back in the water rinsing her hair.  Jaxson was watching her and when she came up out of the water, he said "Sissy.... you are PRETTY".  And she gasped and exclaimed "Thank you, Brother!".  And he replied, "You wook wike Tinker Bell".  And Channing gasped again and said, "You are SO NICE.  And you look like a prince".  He said, "Yeah, I'm da prince, and you Tinker Bell".  Sweetest moment ever... I almost cried.  I tell her how pretty she is all the time and it doesn't phase her, but to hear it from her little brother just made her entire night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment