Our news!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010
June 14th we found out that we are expecting our 3rd baby.  What a blessing, and although we had talked about it on and off over the past few months, it still came as a shock!  I don't know why it is so surreal this time around.  We told the kids before we left for Austria, and of course Jaxson is like "Huh???" but Channing is ecstatic, kissing my stomach and telling everyone we see.  I know we are in for a challenge.... and right now "morning" sickness (AKA "all day sickness") is rough and making it hard to take care of the 2 I already have.  But I know in the months to come, excitement is going to grow, and we will welcome this precious baby with the same amount of love as we welcomed Channing and Jaxson.

1 comments:

The Whitt Family said...

I am so happy for you guys! You will be a great mommy of 3!!!

Post a Comment