Fun December Days

Thursday, December 9, 2010
Everything is a bit of a blur in December, especially this year it seems.  Because we live so far from all of our family, we usually have to leave a week before Christmas to get started on travels, which cuts a week of preparation time out for me.  On top of that, this year I have been blessed to be just a busy as I could ever hope to be with portrait sessions, but now I am getting ready for a much needed break.  Jaxson is definitely going through the terrible 2's right now... I have NEVER experienced these types of tantrums.  Not that Channing was a perfect angel at 2, but I am almost positive she didn't go to these extremes.  He gets completely unmanageable, and it happened yesterday at lunch.  Me and Chann just look at each other like "What do we do??" and just walk off and ignore him.  Everyone starting at me like.... "Is that lady seriously having another kid?".  I know not to give in to him, but beyond that, I am lost.  Spankings don't help... Lord knows he's gotten plenty of those.  Talking to him doesn't help.  When we're home I shut him in his room until he calms down.... but what to do in public??  He is already making excuses... "Weeeeellllll....  I did this BECAUSE.....".......  "Weeeeelllll....... Dada said I can do it......".  And then he can turn around and be so sweet.  I know he'll outgrow this... hopefully before Feb. when the next baby boy gets here!  Channing has a little boyfriend at school (William)....  although none of us call him that.  It is so cute... they are really just good buddies and she puts her arm around his shoulders everywhere they go.  We all went to Junie B. Jones yesterday and they shared a chair and Bella tried to hold Jaxson's hand throughout the show (Jaxson really wasn't having it).  Anyway- they are both the cutest things in the world and I love them through the drama, temper tantrums, arguments, etc!

0 comments:

Post a Comment