Happy Holidays!

Friday, December 3, 2010
This has been a WONDERFUL holiday season so far.  Thanksgiving was so laid back with only Mack and Mary Ann coming to our house, but it was pretty relaxing to not have a huge house full and tons of work to do.  We also got Jaxson's big boy room set up (and the first 4 days he hadn't gotten out of bed once....  seems to be getting a little more restless now which isn't a good thing!!), moved the guest bedroom set into Chann's room, and got the nursery pretty well set up.  The food on Thanksgiving was so good, the weather was pretty all weekend, and we just had a good time.  Saturday Chann and I went to Fredericksburg to meet my aunt, cousins, and Nana... had a blast.  Sunday we decorated the house for Christmas, and even decorated our new golf cart and rode around Sunday night.  So it has been a busy time as well.  Back to Jaxson and the big boy bed... he hasn't gotten out of bed until early morning, but he really isn't sleeping as well.  He wakes up screaming several times during the night... "I'm cold!  My belly is cold!  Where are you Momma??!!!"  I am trying to teach him that he can cover himself up, but he hasn't gotten the concept yet!  Channing loves having that big cozy king size bed in her room, even though her poor little room is all bed now!  By the way, in my last post I mentioned that I assumed I had passed my glucose test- WRONG.  Got the call the next day and took the 3 hour test on tuesday.  It was AWFUL!  I was so sick.  I hope to get good news from that test soon!

Ready for the meal
Cooking together!  Love my hubby!  
not very helpful
snapping green beans


with papaw

the reason for the season! 
our pretty turkey
in time for the Cowboys (to lose)
did meg and gracie's pics in Fredericksburg

our decorating day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment