Shamrock Christmas

Monday, December 27, 2010
Although 9 hours is a long way to travel when you're 32 weeks preggo and have 2 young kids, it was so worth it to see my Dad, Deb, Sister and Brother-in-law, nieces and nephews, Aunt Becky, and Grandparents.  We always have a really laid back time out in the country.... lots of outdoor fun.  I think shooting the rifle with Pappy (my Dad), and climbing on the hay bales were the highlight for Channing, Jaxson, Chloe, Molly, and Caden.  We had a fun Chinese Christmas, and Channing cried when someone tried to take my gift because she didn't understand the concept.... worked out well for me, ha! By the way.... this was just one of many Christmas celebrations we had this year!  And we stopped in Abilene to see my Aunt and Uncle on the way here.  Many more pics and posts to come.
Aunt Becky

Pappy and Caden

Channing


Chann shooting with Pappy

Chloe

Chloe

Chloe shooting with Pappy

Dad and Grandmother

Me with Dad and Grandmother


Grandpa's Longhorn


Kids playing on hay bale



all the men in the kitchen!  

molly

pax and jax

0 comments:

Post a Comment