Horsin' Around!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010
One of the big events for the kids this Christmas was getting to "ride" Mack's horses.  They are pretty wild.... haven't been ridden much in a long time, so I wasn't sure how this was going to go.  But with Paxton, Payton, and Mack surrounding babies and horses, we were at least able to get good pics (there are grown-ups air brushed out left and right).  Grayson wasn't sure about this giant creatures he was sitting on, but he is always a little trooper.  After they got warmed up, Channing and Jaxson couldn't get enough (it was cold, too!).  They were smiling from ear to ear.  I really hope we can have a place in the country some day.... I loved watching my kids get outside, explore nature, and get more exposure to animals over the holiday this year at Mack's and my grandparents.  Afterwards, Channing wanted a picture by the tree with "julie" while she was still dressed up.  Didn't even have to bribe her!





1 comments:

Laura Hurst said...

Love these pics of Chann and Jax! They are going to look awesome in his room. Of course my two boys are looking great too...maybe a little "what the heck?!?" but still cute!

Post a Comment