"Blog 2 Print" is Better than "Blurb" (in my opinion)! Just got mine!!

Sunday, May 29, 2011
Last year I ordered my first "blog to book" from blurb.  Here is the thing....  it does look awesome because I was able to really customize the cover, and there were multiple sizes to choose from, but it took me FOREVER to get the pages right, get rid of empty space, and it still ended up costing $100.00.  This year I just didn't have the time to sit there and sort through all of the pages, delete blank space, change fonts, etc... and I found blog 2 print.  It was so easy- took all of about 30 minutes from start to finish to upload and place the order, and it was half the price.  There is no wasted space on the pages.  The only cons are that the pics are smaller, I couldn't do a ton of customization to the cover, and some of the captions I had under pics ended up in odd places.  But still, overall much more organized and less waste than Blurb (and much cheaper! )

0 comments:

Post a Comment