My Baby Laughed at Himself!

Saturday, May 7, 2011
This has been a super weekend....  Chann played AWESOME this morning at T-ball (got her first "out" and hit from the pitcher 2x... usually has to use the T").  I took Jaxson to Lucas's b-day party and he had a BLAST on the water slide.  We are slowly but surely getting to know the folks around here, and they are all very welcoming and sweet.  Chann and Jax went to stay with M&M tonight, and we are going up there for lunch tomorrow.  I am making lemon cream cookies and a squash casserole (you HAVE to watch 5 ingredient fix on food network..... AWESOME!!!).  But- the whole reason I took the time to quickly type this post and that I got such a kick out of my precious Maddox tonight!  I was about to bathe him and just like always I was holding him up in front of the mirror.  He has never noticed himself until tonight, and he looked at me, looked at himself, grinned from ear to ear and chuckled.  It was the cutest thing EVER.  This does NOT get boring the 3rd time around, it just gets better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment