Happy Maddox!

Sunday, May 29, 2011
Paxton was in Mississippi all week last week, so I texted him tons of pics of the kids while he was gone.  We didn't do much, MA helped me out a lot with the kids, and I got a few things done around the house.  Anyway, this was one of the pics I sent him, and Maddox was in his little bouncer, which he LOVES.  He just smiles when anyone stops their busy routine to pay attention to him, and he is just adorable.  What else is new.... hmmm..... well, I am looking forward to our 9 year anniversary next week, and we will be heading to the Dominican Republic on June 9th.  I met Stacie for pedi's and lunch yesterday which was fun as always, so good to have girl time!  I have a few camps planned for Channing this summer, and Jaxson, well, let's just say I hope we get through the summer without having an excessive number of melt downs (both of us!).  Boy, almost 3 year old boys are quite a handful, but I think I will keep him.  He is pretty darn cute!  I am planning his b-day party for June 18, and I've hired a traveling petting zoo to come to the house, along with pony rides... hope he loves it (and really, I just hope they show up!  I am always nervous about that kind of thing!).
Maddox at 16 weeks in picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment