Baby Update!

Saturday, June 25, 2011
"Oh My Goodness!!!".... are about the only words I can come up with when someone asks me about Maddox.  When he doesn't sleep or is fussy it is a serious shock to my system because he is so GOOD!  His smile is addictive, his laugh is hysterical, and seeing him light up when Chann or Jax come around is just the best.  He is now 4 months.... trying to sit on his own, not really flipping over much nor seems to care, eating cereal like a champ, and still nursing but taking at least one bottle a day (I can't seem to keep up with his huge appetite!).  His laugh is more of a chubby man's chuckle, and he loves to look at you and coo "ooohhhh"  over and over.  I do it back over and over.  We love you, Maddox!!  Hopefully 3 year pictures of my precious Jaxson are coming soon.... trying to think of something fun!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment