Jaxson's 3rd Birthday Party!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This may be one of my favorite birthday parties of the 8 birthday parties I've had for my kids.  Yes, it was 90 degrees, and yes the wind was blowing 90 miles an hour.  And no, I couldn't put out half of my decorations because of the wind.  But seeing Jaxson's face when the petting zoo trailer pulled up was priceless.  I hired a company out of Decatur, and they brought a pony, pigs, a goat, rooster, bunnies, and more.  It was awesome and the kids loved it!  We also put up the bounce house, had a "panning for gold" game with sand and gold coins in a kiddie pool, and a "pin the badge on the sheriff" game.  His cake was not the tastiest unfortunately, but soooo cute.  Laura made the cutest cowboy cookies!  Channing had the most fun I think, yelling "This day rocks!!!" halfway through!  We had lots of friends and family, and then by 12:30 the party was over and we could spend the day relaxing.  We took Dad and Deb out for Father's day Sat. night, and then they left this morning.  A great weekend!



















































0 comments:

Post a Comment