Channing is turning 5!!!!

Monday, August 9, 2010

I cannot believe I was looking down at her, crying my eyes out because she was so perfect, and just almost looking forward to her cries at night so I could see her again.....  all that almost 5 years ago!  So much has happened in such a short amount of time, and now she's such an awesome big sister, such a funny daughter and friend, and just an amazing little person overall.  She told me the other day... "Mom, sometimes Jaxson gets confused and thinks I'm his mom".   I think she may be right.  They are both gone all week, and as much I need to rest and catch up around the house, I miss them and can't wait to hear their little voices in the morning again!   We took these pics last week so I could work on them this week....  and I am happy with how well they cooperated!  That doesn't always happen!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!
When is the big day?

Tawny Hurst said...

August 24.... you have one coming up too, right???

The Whitt Family said...

She really is turning into a beautiful young lady! We just love her! I love the pictures with Jaxson's head in her lap!

Post a Comment