My fun day of shopping!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010
I met Ali and Laurie for a relaxing day of shopping in Fredericksburg yesterday.  Those girls are good for my soul... love seeing them every time!  We didn't really have a particular mission, although I had been thinking about doing a little updating to Chann's room while she is gone.  Nothing major since we've only been in this house a year, but she has been asking for new bedding for a while.  I had my heart set on adding some black into the pink she already has, and found the perfect quilt, but they didn't have her size.  After we left Fredericksburg, I stopped off at the TJ Max home store at the Rim, and I was SO HAPPY.  Love that store!  I didn't find black, but ended up finding an adorable quilt for a 1/4 of the price I would have spent on the other, 2 lamps, a vase, a rug, etc.....  so basically, it is not a whole new look and still traditional and girly, but a little more fun and bright with a touch of contemporary added to give it a little more of a "big girl" feel.  I hope she likes it!

2 comments:

The Whitt Family said...

SO cute!!! The bedding is adorable and I love the vase on her dresser!

Tawny Hurst said...

Thank you! I think the vase will be her favorite thing!

Post a Comment