Schlitterbahn

Monday, August 2, 2010
Right now, I am just sitting her munching on some key lime pie (I just love to eat these days!), both kids asleep, thinking about what I need to catch up on.  This trip is one of them.  Although we didn't take a full blown family vacation this year, living where we do, it is easy to do a lot of fun things without a lot of traveling.  One of the best things we did for Chann and Jax was meeting Jeff, Ali, Heath, and Laurie (and Sadie, Tripp, and Kendall) at Shlitterbahn in July.  It was the weekend after we got back from Austria and I was worried about squeezing it all in, but it turned out to be so much fun.  The kiddie parks there were just perfect for the ages of our children, and watching them explore was fun.  Channing and Jaxson were so much braver than they have been in the past, and Paxton and I just had to monitor, versus walk them through everything.  They loved the lazy river and Jaxson didn't even want us to hold onto him.  He just floated along with those floaties in hog heaven.  I didn't take my camera to the park, but we got some fun snapshots of the kids playing in the condo.  Thanks for setting it all up Allyson!  And as I always say after spending time with them, we always have fun with the Whitt's and Gregory's.  We are going to make it a yearly thing.
chann entertaining the group















everyone except Tripp
















Jaxson is always the lover boy on these gatherings!  
















here we go again
















and again!  she is pretty cute!  
pretty miss Kendall
















my pretty girl!  
















there's lover boy... scoping out his next victim!  
















poor Tripp... left out of all the pics!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment